Bonaventure Realty Group (Bonaventure) is a real estate private equity company headquartered in Arlington, VA which was founded in 1999. Bonaventure specializes in multifamily asset management, development, and redevelopment, primarily in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern US. Bonaventure is fully integrated to oversee every phase of the acquisition, management, and disposition of our properties.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package. It includes a very generous contribution to our group health plan, dental coverage, short and long term disability, life insurance, and most importantly, we match 50% of the first 6% on our 401(k) plan. We offer 20 vacation/PTO days.
Our Mission Statement:
To continually exceed the expectations of our employees, customers, and investors. Provide our employees with a fun environment for personal growth, financial security, and career advancement while fostering a “sense of family.” Strive to ensure that our customers and investors receive exceptional service and value; they have a choice and they chose us.
Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all repairs and maintenance of all heating/cooling and ventilating components common to residential operations
- Performs installations
- Required to respond to emergency calls as needed
- Maintains record keeping requirements and written reports as part of a daily routine
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve repairs
- Experience in the repair, replacement and adjustment of residential operating systems
- Ability to evaluate the skills and knowledge of property maintenance teams
- Ability to train maintenance teams on troubleshooting, assessment, removal, installation, etc of residential HVAC units
- Demonstrated professional interpersonal relationship skills
- Extensive (5+ years) HVAC experience required with significant installation/repair expertise
- Must have a "repair not replace" mindset
- Ability to reduce cost through effective repair and minimize the need to replace entire units or over order repair parts
- Demonstrated skills showing initiative, personal responsibility and accountability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain composure under pressure in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Maintains a “can do” attitude
- A team player who contributes and works with others accomplishing results
- Exceptional customer service skills involving building trust, strong interpersonal relations, and a focus on customer satisfaction
- Attention to detail and punctuality is critical
- Willingness to learn and have a great attitude with positive energy
- Have pride in technical ability
- Passion for serving customers with excellent communication and relationship building skills
- CFC Certification Required
- Professional HVAC Certification preferred
- Experience with troubleshooting and repair of other household appliances is a plus (range, refrigerator, water heater, etc.)
We offer a competitive pay rate plus bonus opportunities and a benefit package that includes: medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) retirement plan.
We are seeking highly motivated, career oriented, individuals who function well in a team environment. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate and accountable for achieving results. Working hard is an integral part of every successful Bonaventure employee.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background and drug test.