Bonaventure Realty Group (Bonaventure) is a real estate private equity company headquartered in Arlington, VA which was founded in 1999. Bonaventure specializes in multifamily asset management, development, and redevelopment, primarily in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern US. Bonaventure is fully integrated to oversee every phase of the acquisition, management, and disposition of our properties.
Bonaventure has organized twenty private real estate investments which have purchased multifamily properties valued at approximately $500 million. Bonaventure and Bonaventure affiliates have acquired 4,126 multi-family units and currently own 4,150 units, including those under construction.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package. It includes a very generous contribution to our group health plan, dental coverage, short and long term disability, life insurance, and most importantly, we match 50% of the first 6% on our 401(k) plan. We offer 20 vacation/PTO days.
To continually exceed the expectations of our employees, customers, and investors. Provide our employees with a fun environment for personal growth, financial security, and career advancement while fostering a “sense of family.” Strive to ensure that our customers and investors receive exceptional service and value; they have a choice and they chose us.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve as Leasing Consultant for a rapidly growing and dynamic property management organization. This position is responsible for leasing, marketing, and maintaining satisfied residents. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an energetic sales professional to be part of a passionate team of A players, committed to Bonaventure’s formula for success: Happy Employees=Happy Customers=Successful Business. This position will report to the Property Manager.
- Rents apartment units to prospective residents.
- Answers phone and email inquiries from prospective residents while encouraging them to visit the community.
- Meets with prospective residents to determine the type of apartment to meet the prospect’s needs, while using innovative sales techniques to close lease sales.
- Develops and implements an effective marketing plan that achieves community goals.
- Develops and implements an effective marketing plan that achieves community goals. Conducts outreach marketing activity to ensure appropriate traffic levels are achieved and maintained.
- Shows apartments and the overall community to prospective residents ensuring amenities are highlighted.
- Meets with prospects to obtain all needed information to begin the application process. This includes entering all data in the computer system.
- Contacts prospect regarding the approval/disapproval decision. This includes assisting them in completing the lease application, while obtaining initial rent and deposit payments. Most importantly, schedules the move in date and any maintenance which must be completed in advance of the move in date.
- Prepares and maintains a file for each resident. This includes ensuring all information is correct and updated on a regular basis.
- Contacts residents with expiring leases to discuss renewals and encourages lease renewals.
- Takes resident calls for service or other needs while forwarding to the appropriate staff members. As appropriate, writes work orders for service, promotes good resident relations through courteous and timely response to resident needs and concerns.
- Answers outside phone calls and greets visitors.
- Prepares reports or compiles other data as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned which are in the best interests of the company.
- Previous restaurant, retail sales, or multifamily leasing experience required
- Experience with Entrata preferred
- Above average ability to communicate with clients and with co-workers both verbally and in writing
- Basic personal computer skills and ability to learn specialized software.
- Skill to convince prospective residents of the advantages of living at a community by sales closing methods.
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including weekends and some holidays as required.
- Ability to learn and comply with industry legal requirements, especially related to Federal and Local Fair Housing Laws.
- Ability to travel off-site for training courses and outside marketing.
We are seeking highly motivated, career oriented, individuals who function well in a team environment. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate and accountable for achieving results. Working hard is an integral part of every successful Bonaventure employee.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background investigation, credit check and drug screening.