Everyone needs a good wingman. The best partnerships have that indefinable characteristic. It’s pure magic. It’s perfect chemistry.
In 1999, building on his family’s 40+ years of multifamily experience, Dwight Dunton III started Bonaventure Realty Group in the spare bedroom of his rented apartment. Bonaventure was built around a unique concept - success isn't as much about the properties as it is about the people. With a great property and average people, you still get average results; but, if you have great people you can consistently beat the market. At the time, Dwight had more fingers on his right hand than he did employees. Since then, Dwight's innovative people strategy has helped Bonaventure become one of the preeminent boutique management and development firms in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We are always looking for A-Players to join our team and help us grow!
We provide a comprehensive benefits package. It includes a very generous contribution to our group health plan, dental coverage, short and long term disability, life insurance, and most importantly, we match 50% of the first 6% on our 401(k) plan. We offer 20 vacation/PTO days.
To continually exceed the expectations of our employees, customers, and investors. Provide our employees with a fun environment for personal growth, financial security, and career advancement while fostering a "sense of family." Strive to ensure that our customers and investors receive exceptional service and value; they have a choice and they chose us.
The Director of Talent Management is responsible for the design and strategy of the recruitment process, as well as actual execution of the sourcing or recruiting campaign. They will be involved not only in finding and screening candidates, but developing the corporate policy for talent bench-marking, talent assessment, and interviewing policies. The director plans, implements and manages strategic programs in: recruitment, talent sourcing and reviews, and performance management, to improve recruitment, retention, and drive employee engagement & overall performance. The director will oversee the recruitment and selection of high caliber, suitable and diverse candidates, with a special focus providing an outstanding applicant, candidate, and new hire experience and strategies to recruit and retain hard-to-fill positions.
This role will play both strategic and consultative roles, partnering with key leaders to identify and define current and future workforce needs, including ongoing forecasting for attrition, and changing market conditions. Provide leadership and guidance in talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention methods, and leadership development.
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.)
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Identify and build effective sourcing strategies for all jobs including utilizing social networking, job posting, campus recruiting and other candidate generation sources, including external posting templates, career site content and creative and company promotional materials.
- Expand and develop college recruiting and internship programs.
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs.
- Implement sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding. This includes the articulation and presentation of a well-reasoned business case for investment.
- Establish robust recruiting and on-boarding processes to attract the depth and diversity of talent needed to meet our business objectives.
- Building creative, effective sourcing strategies to attract talent in timely manner to meet business objectives and having active talent pipeline at different levels.
- Build a recruiting culture across all departments.
- Help ensure on-boarding efforts are supported for all new hires, ensuring transition from engaged candidate to engaged and contributing employee.
- Ensure that there is hiring manager and interview team commitment to the interview process, and a consistent, positive candidate experience.
- Improve and evolve the lifecycle recruitment process (candidate sourcing, assessments, interviewing, hiring practices, effective advertising, and outreach) to ensure that hiring managers have the necessary applicant pools to effectively fill vacancies.
- Assist in developing a compelling employer brand.
- Collaborate with the executive team to build comprehensive strategic hiring plans focused on identification of key roles and building an effective talent pipeline.
- Build and implement operational efficiencies and practices that drive strong performance across all recruitment related metrics including Time to Fill, Quality of Hire, Cost Per Hire and Source Effectiveness, and diversity and inclusion.
- Manage ongoing communication strategies internally to drive program adoption, help facilitate hiring manager recruitment ownership and participation, and provide training and best practices.
- Continue improving performance management and evaluation system. Ensure a system enabling a fluid feedback loop, allowing for appropriate support and staff development.
- Improve year-over-year performance by building a high-performance team, and by using performance data to drive employee effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to drive accountability, measure results, and optimize the impact of the strategic talent management function, employee engagement and satisfaction across the organization.
- Develop and oversee a system of effective performance reviews, which links individual performance to organizational outcomes, values and core competencies.
- Identify the core competencies required for excellent performance in each position.
- Establish succession planning strategies for identifying, developing, and promoting high-potential and high-performing staff.
- Assess, develop and implement leadership development program(s) to build pipeline of future leaders.
- Develop career paths for every position in the organization.
- Ensure development and delivery of organizational assessments, engagement and culture surveys, and other employee relations and leadership support initiatives.
We are seeking highly motivated, career oriented, individuals who function well in a team environment. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate and accountable for achieving results. Working hard is an integral part of every successful Bonaventure employee.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background investigation, credit check and drug screening.