Bonaventure Realty Group is a real estate private equity company headquartered in Arlington, VA which was founded in 1999. Bonaventure specializes in multifamily asset management, development, and redevelopment, primarily in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern US. Bonaventure is fully integrated to oversee every phase of the acquisition, management, and disposition of our properties.
Bonaventure manages over $500 million in real estate assets with a portfolio of 5,500 units under management and another 1,500 in the pipeline.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package. It includes a very generous contribution to our group health plan, dental coverage, short and long term disability, life insurance, and most importantly, we match 50% of the first 6% on our 401(k) plan. We offer 20 vacation/PTO days.
Our Mission Statement:
To continually exceed the expectations of our employees, customers, and investors. Provide our employees with a fun environment for personal growth, financial security, and career advancement while fostering a “sense of family.” Strive to ensure that our customers and investors receive exceptional service and value; they have a choice and they chose us.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve as Multi-Site Senior Property Manager for a rapidly growing and dynamic property management organization. The Senior Property Manager coordinates the management operation of assigned properties within the guidelines of the quality standards, operating objectives, and goals established by our Investors and the property management department. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced professional to be part of a passionate team of A players, committed to Bonaventure’s formula for success: Happy Employees=Happy Customers=Successful Business. This position will report to the Director of Property Management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervise Property Managers, Assistant Property Managers, Administrative Staff, Maintenance Staff, and Contractors on assigned properties.
- Manage all activities relating to the operation of the property including, but not limited to: budgeting, roofing, painting, electrical systems, plumbing systems, HVAC systems, lighting systems, utility systems, security, physical safety/liability concerns, construction, parking lot repair, tenant relations, lease administration, aesthetics controls, vacancies, photo database, signage design and maintenance, and any other activities or special projects that relate to the property.
- Recruit, hire, and train qualified staff.
- Develop and maintain a qualified contractor group to provide efficient and profitable operation.
- Ensure that the policies and procedures are followed.
- Establish and enforce policies to enable the property to function according to quality standards and operating objectives.
- Manage the fiscal activities of the property: establish budgets, ensure adherence to budgets, maintain prior approval for deviations from approved budget, and invoice approval.
- Ensure adherence to our Investors emergency procedure policies.
- Establish, monitor, and evaluate financial operating results and enhance the cash flow and profits.
- Analyze processes and procedures to ensure optimum efficiency levels.
- Be knowledgeable of provisions in the standard leases and maintain a working knowledge of tenant rules and regulations. Ensure that repair and maintenance responsibilities, as well as operational agreements, are enforced as defined in the leases.
- Oversee tenant construction and property remodels as assigned.
- Work to ensure financial policies and procedures are adhered to and that conditions are positive to enhance cash flow and profits.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with tenants, contractors, local community and groups or associations.
- Maintain an environmental standard that is consistent with the standards of the company.
- Carry out other duties as assigned which are in the best interests of the company.
- 2+ years experience as a multi-site manager
- Lease-up experience
- Takes initiative and executes with confidence on agreed upon strategies – a “Make it Happen” person.
- Ability, resources, and willingness to travel.
- Entrata and Nexus proficiency is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple timelines and projects simultaneously, setting priorities and working autonomously with minimal direction.
Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check and drug screening.